A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Bedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Bedi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Infant Disorders
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bedi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Bedi MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Bedi practice?
- Dr. Ashish Bedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Bedi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.