A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Bedi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Infant Disorders
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bedi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bedi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashish Bedi practice?
Dr. Ashish Bedi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.