A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Bedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Bedi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Infant Disorders
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Bedi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Bedi MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Bedi practice?
- Dr. Ashish Bedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Bedi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.