A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Behari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Behari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Behari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Behari graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Behari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Behari MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Behari practice?
- Dr. Ashish Behari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Behari practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.