Dr. Ashish Bhattacharya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Bhattacharya?

December 14th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

Great staff, Absolutely great results

August 9th, 2016

dr. b is excellent his cosmetic work is so natural. he explains everything

August 14th, 2012

Not Bad - but there is better out there

Dr. B is very friendly and listens. He come off a bit phoney at times because he is so overly friendly, but I cannot imagine him being rude. His office staff all seem to have a chip or two on their shoulders, expecially the ones who show you into the examination rooms - Now they can be rude. I have had Breast Augementation with him, I left the size pretty much up to him and I went from an A to a C, the size is perfect, I', 5'5", 127lbs. I do have one major complaint, that one breast has healed with almost no scar, yet the the other breast has a very bad scar. He then offered to fix the bad scar but has the nerve to charge me to fix it. For this reason I cannot recommend and won't tell who did my Breast Augmentation although many have asked who did mine because they do look very good in general.

November 20th, 2010

He Decides Your Implant Size - Small!

I had breast implant surgery at Dr. Bhattacharya in 2006. When I initially called the office for an appointment, the first thing the receptionist said when I told her that I was interested in breast implants was that he didn't do large breasts a la Pam Anderson (or a similar celebrity). I thought it was odd that a receptionist would make that sort of comment, but I proceeded on to the consultation. I didn't want extremely large breasts anyway. I was an "A" cup and was interested in a "C" cup. When I consulted with the doctor, he told me that we would decide the size together. He did all sorts of measurements and stated that the breasts had to fit my frame. I am almost 5'7" and 130 lbs. Anyway, when I asked him about the size he put me off. On the day of the surgery again I asked him about the size and he still would not commit. I ended up as a "B" and probably wouldn't have gone through the surgery if I had known the outcome. My left breast looks great, my right breast is too small and the implant never dropped. When I went in for my one post-op visit, he grabbed at my right breast, which caused pain, and then made a comment about scar tissue that had been left from a biopsy I had done a few years earlier. I had no idea there was any scar tissue but bottom line the implant never dropped. My breasts do look better than they did before but I am still angry that the doctor didn't ask me what size I wanted to be and took it upon himself to decide. I regard him as a very capable technician but paternalistic and treating women as if they can't make their own decisions. The funny thing is that my first post-op visit, the nurse was telling me how another patient had come back that same day, also post-op, and told the doctor that she wished he had given her bigger implants. So I guess this is his approach - keeping the implants small and not letting his patients decide. Just be forewarned!

September 6th, 2008

god listener

I felt that dr. b was talking to me not down at me when i went foor my procedure because i had many questions. he took his time and made sure i fully understood everything before i left his office. the office was also not high pressure other offices wanted me to sign before i left but his office said to go and think of any other questions that someone would call to follow up or that i may call and ask any questions

May 28th, 2008

horrible doctor and rude

this doctor totally ripped me off. didnt give me what i wanted and refuse to fix. i got a mole removed from my chest and i look like a burn victim. the scar is 4 times the size the mole was. i am embaressed to wear a bathing suit beacuse of what this man did to me. i also recieved a breast aug and my breasts look like i should be 60 years old and im in my 20's. he should have recomended a lift.

May 15th, 2017