A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Chabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Chabra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chabra graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Chabra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Chabra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Chabra practice?
- Dr. Ashish Chabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Chabra practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.