A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Sharma, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sharma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Govind Sharma FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish G. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ashish Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Sharma practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.