A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Gangasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Gangasani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Gangasani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangasani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Gangasani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Gangasani MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Gangasani practice?
- Dr. Ashish Gangasani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Gangasani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Newark, OH.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.