A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Gangasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Gangasani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gangasani
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gangasani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Gangasani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangasani graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gangasani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Gangasani MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Gangasani practice?
- Dr. Ashish Gangasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Gangasani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.