A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Gupta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Gupta, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Gupta MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Gupta practice?
- Dr. Ashish Gupta has 15 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Gupta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.