A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Kalthia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Kalthia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalthia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kalthia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish H Kalthia MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish H. Kalthia practice?
- Dr. Ashish Kalthia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Kalthia practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists and Garden Grove Nephrologists.