A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashish R. Kumar practice?
Dr. Ashish Kumar practices Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Cincinnati Oncologists.