A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Kumar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Rajinder Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashish Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Kumar practices Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Cincinnati Oncologists.