A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Kumar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Rajinder Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Ashish Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Kumar practices Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Cincinnati Oncologists.