A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Mukherjee is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherjee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mukherjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Mukherjee, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mukherjee has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Loretto Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Mukherjee FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Ashish Mukherjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Mukherjee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.