A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Pal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Pal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Pal, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pal has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashish Pal practice?
Dr. Ashish Pal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Sebring, FL.
See Davenport Cardiologists.