A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Pal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Pal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Pal, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pal has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Pal BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Phlebology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Pal practice?
- Dr. Ashish Pal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Pal practices Phlebology and Cardiovascular Disease near Davenport, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Sebring, FL.
See Davenport Phlebologists and Davenport Cardiologists.