A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Pal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Pal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pal
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Pal, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pal has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Pal BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Phlebology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Pal practice?
- Dr. Ashish Pal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Pal practices Phlebology and Cardiovascular Disease near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Phlebologists and Davenport Cardiologists.