Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashish Pal
Dr. Ashish Pal, MD, BS, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Davenport, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pal is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Pal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashish Pal has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ashish Pal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davenport, FL.
Dr. Hiba Al-Dabagh
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Davenport, FL 0.04 mi13
Dr. Bao Huynh
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Davenport, FL 0.07 mi11
Dr. Manuel Jain
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Davenport, FL 0.12 mi45