Dr. Ashish Pershad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 7th, 2016
Dr. Pershad is amazing!
He was amazing. I had to have a 4th aortic valve replacement and there was no way to open my chest again (too risky at 82 years old). Most Doctors would not try a TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement - a vein in vein procedure). He had my testing done in 24 hours and did surgery with a team of sic a week later. I feel 20 years younger. I was told I could never go to high altitudes again - within a week of the surgery I was at 8,000 feet with no issues. Dr. Pershad not only saved my life - he gave me back quality of life.

September 15th, 2015
Saved my life! Very knowledgeable!
He saved my life. I came in for an emergency appt and he could tell I was dying. I needed emergency open heart surgery. I was grey, overloaded with fluid, blue around the mouth and my regular Docs didn't know how to fix it. So I was referred to a cardio surgeon 'Dr. Amabile' and we all went to Good Sams where I spent the next month or so being the first female in Arizona to get my surgery done via the 'Lasar' (? Not sure of the exact spelling) procedure. I am so grateful that he was so smart!

July 29th, 2015
Terrific in every way. Staff is tops, the atmosphere is remarkable.. very comfortable. And Dr. Pershad is without a doubt the top cardiologist in the State, maybe the western seaboard !

March 12th, 2015
Difficult and unusual conditions, I could not have asked for a better doctor.

October 25th, 2014
A patient does not get echo cardiogram 3 times to find and name the conditions of the already failing heart.. A patient does not deserve to be treated as an idiot when she feels and tries to communicate with the cardiologist on her physical ailing conditions.. A patient does not have to overhear to the doctors vacation plans.. A patient does not have to correct the thecs..errors in body positioning prior to the echo... A patient does not have call or to visit the offices several times to acquire appointment and some vital docs.. I am tired of writing hence you guess the rest..