Overall Review

3.9

February 18th, 2016
Thoughtful and courteous. Did not perceive unnecessary drugs

February 5th, 2016
Brought my daughter in to see him. He listened to all our concerns and was able to go through a treatment that worked for us with minimal medications. Would recommend if your goal is use as little medicine as possible.

April 24th, 2014
I had the great pleasure of having my 2 year old son examined by Dr. Shah, he was very informative, professional, and very polite. My two year old was very comfortable and at ease throughout the duration of the examination. I was pleased with my experience.

August 27th, 2012
Very Disappointing, Stay Away
After my 3 year old son completed a sleep study at Dr. Shahs recommendation I called for the results only to be told that they wouldnt give the results over the phone and that I needed to bring him in for a follow-up appt. I thought that was strange but brought him in anyway. After taking a full day off of work, driving 45 minutes and dragging a 3 year old to a doctor appt which he dreaded and handing over our $40 co-pay, we spent about 90 seconds with the doctor while he told us everything was fine and that was it. It sounds like this doctor is much more concerned about collecting from the insurance company than he is about his patients. STAY FAR AWAY!

January 31st, 2011
Super Shah!
My son has been seeing Dr. Shah for 5 years; he is always on time, straightforward and sincere. Dr. Shah accurately diagnosed my sons allergies and asthma and his treatment recommendations have kept him well. He has a great sense of humor which makes it easy to get my 10-year-old in for his visits every 6 months. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah.

June 6th, 2010
Gives a bad name to a good hospital
Like the other commenter said, see ANYONE but this man for pulmonology. He was extremely unfriendly and condescending. Refused to treat us when we were inpatient. We had to switch doctors to even get our problem PAID ATTENTION TO. He told us that he'd call to schedule a particular diagnostic test... still waiting for that call six years later!

December 22nd, 2009
So rude and condescending
This was a visit for my 14 year old son. The doctor didn't ask questions, was condescending, very dismissive of every concern and thought that I, as a parent, brought up. If you have any alternative, take it. I was so mad leaving this appointment that I had wasted our time and money to see a doctor that treated us so poorly