A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Ranade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranade graduated from B J Medical College Civil Hospital.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Sharadchandra Ranade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ashish S. Ranade practice?
- Dr. Ashish Ranade has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Ranade practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.