A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Ranade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranade
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ranade Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranade graduated from B J Medical College Civil Hospital.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Sharadchandra Ranade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ashish S. Ranade practice?
- Dr. Ashish Ranade has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Ranade practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons and Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.