Dr. Ashish Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Nashville, TN

4.9

May 9th, 2014
Absolutely Amazing
Dr. Shah was amazing all the way around. Great bedside manner, explained things to us extrememly well, and left us with no additional questions. All of this combined with his talent as a surgeon ultimately saved my 32yr old husband's life when he removed a tumor from inside his heart. Very impressed with everything and cannot thank the entire team enough.

November 5th, 2012
I was diagnosed with a rare congenital heart defect and underwent open heart surgery in my late twenties. Dr. Shah was open, honest, and explained in great detail the surgery and recovery. He even made himself available by phone and email to answer questions before surgery. Not only was my experience exceptional, Johns Hopkins was a phenomenal hospital! Couldn't have asked for a better experience or doctor.

June 28th, 2011
Your care during my sister's surgery---Patricia McCool
Dr. Shah and his staff was absolutely amazing during and after my sister's heart and lung transplant. He was willing to explain everything to us and made us so comfortable! Glad to have had such wonderful staff taking care of my sister! God Bless