A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish S Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashish S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashish Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Shah practices Internal Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists.