Dr. Ashish Sachdeva, MD
Internist, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, Geriatrics, Weight Loss, Botox, Juvederm
Video profile
14815 N Del Webb Blvd
Suite 2
Sun City, AZ 85351
623-997-3300
Locations and availability (1)

|  Top Doc  |  show details
by Jessie on Apr 26th, 2014

The most complete doctor. A thorough gentleman.very kind compassionate human being. Cannot be more fortunate to have him as my doctor.

|  The best comprehensive care  |  show details
by rosen , G on Apr 25th, 2014

I switched from my previous doctor to Dr Sachdeva a week ago and could not thank the Nurse at Banner Thunderbird Hospital who recommended him. He is simply the best! Very very thorough. Listens to everything I say and fixed two of my problems in the very first visit. I thank my lucky stars to have found him.

|  Patient  |  show details
by J.T. on Apr 25th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Sachdeva for 6 years now. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have a Dr. that remembers who you are, remembers your family and treats not only your health issues with compassion, but you as a person. Thanks Dr. God's blessings on you.

|  Simply and truly the best  |  show details
by Doc on Mar 6th, 2014

I am a physician and saw Dr Sachdeva for the first time yesterday. He was so thorough and I felt so comfortable being treated as a patient by him. A thorough gentleman and a very astute physician. He has great clinical judgement and caught my problem on our first visit. I had an ultrasound done in his office which I thought was so great and had the results called back to me the same evening as they were abnormal. I think that is phenomenal service. I am trying to get my spouse in to see him as well.

|  The most caring , affectionate and thoughtful physician  |  show details
by jack nicholas on Feb 19th, 2014

Very thoughtful caring individual with a good heart. Cares a lot for patients and their well being. follows up. Sees me at the hospital as well. Does my knee injections himself as well my skin biopsies. Very rare all in one doctor.My sisters their children and my grandchildren see him too. I recommend him to everyone.

Jan 22nd, 2014

I am very picky about my doctors. As soon as I met Dr Sachdeva I knew he was the one for me. Very personable and articulate. Got on top of all my issues immediately. The best thing is that he takes care of almost all issues himself.He asks for help whenever he needs it. Great sense of humor. Love him

by JOHN RICHARDSON on Jan 10th, 2014

Best clinician, bedside manners, personality, versatality, very good with procedures that usually I have seen only specialists do.Equipped with EMR, he is still able to look the patient in the eye and talk and relate to them as he has a scribe who types while he talks to the patient. He has an inhouse lab, ultrasound, Dexa and a wonderful staff. To top it all he gives out his cell phone number. It is a concierge service without the price of one.I am so happy to have him as my doctor.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2014

I am 97 yrs old and am a senior Olympics marathon runner till last year. I am an author and am just publishing my 40 th book. I have seen a lot of physicians in my lifetime . I have no hesitation in giving Dr Sach the top 3 best physician I have seen placement. He has a god given gift to be in tune with you off the bat and a great sense of humor. He is very astute in making diagnosis and taking care of any situation. He has a vast experience in handling most of the medical issues and has been kind enough to give me his cell phone number. I highly recommend him.

|  The most complete doctor I have seen  |  show details
by John peters on Nov 25th, 2013

He is actually a classic example of a doctor that our present healthcare crisis requires. He is smart, articulate, empathetic, up to date with innovative technology, uses scribes to do his notes so that he can continue to give full attention to his patients.He handles most of the problems himself and does not like to refer out to specialists unless very much needed. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor.

|  he is a wonderful doctor  |  show details
by saied ahmed on Nov 15th, 2013

my name is Saied Ahmed. my appreciation and gratitude to Dr. Sachdeva is beyond any words . his care towards me never ended, he is the one who makes me believe that this career is a mission before being a career. he is always courteous and respectful and meets me with the wonderful caring smile. he treated my illness as an expert and with being humble and patient. he is wonderful man and wonderful doctor. thanks for you Dr. Sachdeva

|  A godsend  |  show details
by Kim on Oct 1st, 2013

I found Dr Sachdeva by accident after having to go the ER for a sciatica attack. They referred me to him for next day follow up. He was wonderful, knew exactly how I felt and helped me feel better right away. He has a wonderful bedside manner and always give you a big hug whenever you come for an appointment. He makes you feel very comfortable to talk to him about anything, and he very thorough. I suggested my father change his insurance plan as I know he will get the care he deserves with his issues. I highly recommend him!

|  Dr Awesome  |  show details
by Scott P on Sep 27th, 2013

I have seen many doctors in my lifeteam but a very few have impressed me more than Dr Sachdeva. His enthusiasm, zeal,compassion, spirit, fairness,sense of volunteerism, humor ,hardwork and dedication make him the Dr Awesome that he is.

by Debbie S. on Sep 14th, 2013

I have known Dr. Sachdeva for about six years. I have met many doctors during that time. Dr. Sachdeva has by far been one of the most compassionate, understanding physicians I have ever had the pleasure to meet. In the office he takes his time with patients. You never feel rushed. In the hospital, he has an amazing bedside manner that makes patients feel like they are in good hands. I have seen many patients switch primary care physicians to Dr. Sachdeva after spending time with him in the hospital. I would strongly recommend Dr. Sachdeva as a primary care physician.

|  the best  |  show details
by Johnathan B on Sep 10th, 2013

Very much the best doc I have seen in my 68 years . Have seen a lot of joy in his work and a very natural healing touch. Ther is a power that he yields due to his knowledge that he has been given the opportunity of serving people. May he succeed. He has a beautiful team of genuine people.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Cameron Svendsen on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Sachdeva has always been readily accessible when a medical need arises. He is extremely knowledgeable and actually listens when I have questions or concerns about a medical situation. I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to friends, family and aqcuaintances that are searching for a physician who does really demonstrate warmth and sincerity during patient/doctor encounters.

Aug 31st, 2013

This doctor sees 60 patients in a day, I stopped going to him because he could not remember my issues,,,,

|  THE FAVORITE OF ALL THE STAFF AT BANNER BOSWELL HOSPITAL  |  show details
by Jessica on Aug 31st, 2013

I am a nurse at the ICU at Banner. I was recommended to see him for a few of my medical issues by one of my co workers 2 years ago. He has been a great source of strength to me through a very trying phase in my life both for my physical and emotional ailments. He is seeing all the members of my family and extended family as well. His new location is awesome and his staff including his nurse practitioner are simply the most cheerful, friendly , accomodating, helpful and understanding. They are open 7 days to top it all !! Awesome Dr Sachdeva!!

|  Free visit for veterans  |  show details
by Kathy on Aug 25th, 2013

I am amazed by this man's generosity. I have been seeing him for many years and my son who is a war veteran without insurance came to see him. He refused to take any money from him and spent a lot of time with him Did his EKG and did not compromise on his care. I am so happy that I brought my son to him.( my son does go to the VA but the wait is too long) he works 7 days a week and is always so cheerful and patient with everyone.

|  The very best  |  show details
by John on Aug 7th, 2013

I saw Dr Sachdeva at banner Boswell hospital where I work as a RN. He has a great following with a lot of doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists, CNA's, janitorial staff, pharmacists and people from the admin as his patients.very thorough, focussed and kind doctor. I started seeing him as a patient 2 yrs ago. My whole family , lots of friends and patients that ask me for a good doctor see him. He has helped me lose weight with his weight loss program and my wife looks prettier with the Botox he gave her lol! His new location is awesome! God bless him!!

|  MOST EMPATHETIC DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

I brought in my mother who was on hospice with a foot infection which was turning gangrenous.She has been suffering from this for over 6 months. He spent time with her and me in his office and tried to convince her to get an amputation. He followed up with a visit to her group home and convinced her to get the amputation. Not many would go way beyond their call of duty to do what he did. A very genuine human being indeed. Very blessed to have found him.

|  A surgeons doctor !  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

I am a surgeon and I am happy that I chose him as my doctor. Have had him for 6 years now and I highly recommend him. Available 7 days in his office!!

|  What a contrast from the old office  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Sachdeva for almost 7 years now. He has moved to a new location which is beautiful spacious and very clean unlike his previous facility at SunValley internists which was a dump. EMR here vs old and outdated paper charts at the previous office. Smiling faces and helpful staff vs grumpy and outright rude people at his previous office. A very smart and eager to help office manager vs one who always seemed overworked and irritable. call backs are fast and within hours, Dr Sachdeva responds to his e mails and his cell phone, wait times are very much less, same day visits are almost the norm here unlike the previous office which asked you to go to the ER. Above all this office is open 7 DAYS !! OMG you cannot beat this man's idea of service. I wish him all the luck in the world. I refer every one to him from my family and friends.

|  Dr Awesome  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

I love this man. Very thorough and very experienced. Listens and takes care of most problems without referring to specialists. I have severe arthritis. He takes care of all my joint injections himself. Has moved to a beautiful new location. I love it. His previous office was rude. It is open 7 days. Gosh! He is awesome!

Jul 10th, 2013

I am 540 pounds and have a huge tumor which is in curable. No doctor has bothered about me. My nurse from insurance company said that she knew of a doctor who would come and see me at home. He came and took care of me, arranged for a hospital bed, wound care , social worker, medications etc. he is a very genuine human being. For the first time I respected a physician so much. He made me and my family feel so loved and cared for. I pray for him and may such doctors be more and more in our community . God bless him.

Jul 4th, 2013

He has finally moved from the filthy delwebb blvd location to the new fancy office on 99 th ave and thunderbird road. I would follow him anywhere. I am 72 yrs old and started seeing him 6 years ago. He is an angel for me. Saved my life more than once. Takes his time explaining things and mainly listens to you. His new office manager is very attentive and efficient. His MA is very courteous and takes care of your needs immediately. God bless him

|  The most awesome, thorough,compassionate and complete doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2013

I am 75 yrs old and a pastor I have seen many doctors over my life time and I rate him high up amongst the top. A thorough gentleman, physician and friend.This is a concierge practice without the price of one. He gives his cell phone to all his patients and is available always. Just the fact that I have his number and can have his soothing and caring voice at the other end guiding me through any emergency makes me feel so confident and comfortable.He is a patient's advocate. I know he has been frustrated by the management of the office staff and environment. I wish he would have an office of his own. I wish him all the very best always.

|  Jeese talk about humble and smart and just awesome my doc!!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Just all around a great doctor, i mean he knew what he wanted to do and he does it so great!!

|  Very Good Doctor  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I first met Dr. Sachdeva in the hospital when I'd had a stroke. Since I didn't already have a regular doctor, I asked him if I could become his regular patient which he accepted. He's always been attententive, friendly, caring and in my opinion, an all around good doctor. I have to drive about 40 miles round trip between my home and his office but I wouldn't trade him for any other doctor.

by A. Gosling on Jun 26th, 2012

He is a great doctor. He takes time with his patients and listens. Rare in these times.

|  Go elsewhere for better care  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

His primary goal seems to be to refer you to other East Indian MDs/specialists. Otherwise he seems pretty distracted and in a rush to get you out the door.The office staff is a disorganized unmotivated nightmare, and Dr. Sachdeva does not seem to have much control over it. And the office is an absolute dump!

Oct 16th, 2011

The only negative about this Doctor is the waiting time in his office and waiting time for his response in hospital.

|  super doc  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

Just the Best. I have complex medical issues and need to have them all addressed at every visit of mine which usualyis every three months and he does agreat job. He rally cares.

|  Good Dr  |  show details
by Kristen on Apr 15th, 2011

I have seen this doctor for years off and on, due to leaving and returning to the state. The Dr will usually work with you on payment. He has a good memory for the most part and remembers his patients and their conditions, however sometimes he forgets to write certain things out for medical procedures needed. He has a great bedside matter and try's to attend to all your medical needs. Overall, he is a good doctor. He doesn't even take my insurance. I can go to a Dr that does, but I choose to continue to go to him because he is reliable, courteous, and thorough. There are a few office staff that can be somewhat...personality lacking, but the rest are great.