Dr. Ashish Sachdeva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Sachdeva?

I am a doctor but he is the best diagnostitian I have seen

Posted on April 30th, 2017

He is very assured, quick with his analysis of your problems and puts them all down so easily and then figures out a plan and executes with swiftness and precision which is almost an art. I have seen many physicians over my 74 years of life and 50 years as a physician but I am amazed by his clarity of mind and action at coming to a diagnosis.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

This man is the best Physician I have ever met! He finds,the problem and fixes my family and I ever time we are there. Not only that, he really cares about people which is obvious in the way he handles patients. I am a nurse and his patient. He is the,very best I have ever known. I have found our Dr which is really hard to do. Thank you Dr Sachdeva for all of your wonderful care to God's people. I rate you 5' star in all areas!

Amazing compassionate doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Dr. Sachdeva truly cares about his patients, listens, and solves the issue. He is able to reach out to and communicate with

Excellent Physician

Posted on October 13th, 2016

The best physician I have ever seen. Very knowledgeable and had a cheerful disposition. The appointment was a great experience. Would strongly recommend Dr Sachdeva to my family and friends and have been sending them to him for the last few years

Wonderful doctor!!!

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. Sachdeva is the most caring & kind doctor I've ever had. He truly listens to you and does everything in his power to get to root of your health issues. He takes his time and never rushes off to the next patient. It's pretty rare these days to find a physician like him. I have always been treated well by all of his office staff. I recommend him to all my friends.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

He is caring, patient and compassionate and has exceptional diagnostic skills. He takes the time to listen to his patients and I have never felt rushed or dismissed. He has saved my husband's life twice through his remarkable fast thinking and intuitive diagnostic skills. I have referred friends and family to this incredible doctor and everyone is pleased.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

An excellent doctor. Takes time to get to know you and works had to cure you. I've been with him for 8+ years and would go no where else. He has a great team at the office and a group of doctors associated with him to assist on all my needs.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I would recommend Dr A Sachdeva to friends and family for he is an excellent Dr

Great Doctor

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Sachdeva is awesome. He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen. I tell everyone that he is a great Doctor.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

The best mentor and primary care provider! His wife and Laura are just as... awesome. .. thorough as well. I trust him like he cares for his patients like they are family.

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Always treated with kindness and respect. Truly takes the time to listen to have you feel. Setting up a medical treatment plan prior to you leaving the office. With great followup too

Knowledgable and caring... A great combination!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Sachdeva is a knowledgable, warm and caring physician. He is a very good diagnostician. Staff are friendly. Wait time varies, sometimes very short, occasionally lengthy.