A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Sadhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Sadhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadhu
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sadhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Sadhu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadhu graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Sadhu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Sadhu MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Sadhu practice?
- Dr. Ashish Sadhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Sadhu practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.