A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Sadhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Sadhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Sadhu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadhu graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Sadhu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Sadhu MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Sadhu practice?
- Dr. Ashish Sadhu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Sadhu practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.