Dr. Ashish Shanbhag Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Shanbhag?

January 22nd, 2017

Terrible insulting person. Go elsewhere

This rotund obese man has the nerve to call new patients morbidly obese when it is not the case. In addition, he knows nothing about medicine.

January 21st, 2017

My mom is the one who goes in for pain. The entire staff is wonderful. They are very patient and caring. We saw Michelle during at last visit. She was amazing. Answered all of our questions and suggested somethings and most importantly, she never looked at her watch to rush us out of there. She even spoke my neice briefly about gymnastics.

November 5th, 2016

First time

Dr. Seems nice, he is fast and when your in pain it's hard to be quick to answer questions so fast and thorough. Every office is different but I didn't feel it was a consult, because mri and x-rays were not reviewed before talking and meds were prescribed before all medical records were received. I only say that because certain pain meds are not good for the problem I have. Having paper work filled out is a bit unusual, I've never had to write a letter saying what I want, seems pretty cut and dry to fill out disability papers at least the last 3 Doctors have not needed this. Staff was knowledgeable, but good thing I don't have a problem with asking a lot of questions. When you have never went to a pain Doctor before and don't know what to expect this can really make you feel lost.

November 4th, 2016

I love the helpful attitudes of the employees. GREAT JOB!

March 17th, 2016

The staff is amazing and doctors are friendly answering all my questions and concerns. I was hestitant to see a pain doctor but am glad i am now my level has decreased; not much but i am able to walk more then i could before.

March 6th, 2016

DON'T GO THERE!!!! VERY BAD!

February 12th, 2016

I really had a good experience with my Doctor (Ashish Shanbhag)

January 15th, 2016

Dr. Ashish G. Shanbhug

I have been a patient of NSPC for 11 years, first in Fairfax VA, and now in Woodbridge VA. I moved south and was reluctant to change which doctor I had. So very happy I gave Doctor Shanbhug a try. Not only have they helped me, but one of the friendliest doctors office I have been to. I see other doctors many times throughout the month, because of other health issues. He does have my best interest frist, and makes me feel like all should I'm the only patient he has. We have come a long way in dealing with my pain, I trust him to only suggest new ways to help me have a better quality of life. The staff is fantastic, when I walk in the door it's like visiting friends. Bottom line, if you need help with pain management, do yourself a favor and see how much he can help you!

December 14th, 2015

Dr. shanbgah has provided me with excellent care with patience and understanding of my personal needs. I have been a patient at the Woodbridge location for a long time and will continue my treatment accordingly. A personal thank you to him, his assistant Brittany, and their staff for helping me to live a pain free life.

October 2nd, 2015

September 10th, 2015

this is a really bad office. DON'T GO THERE!!!!

June 11th, 2015

Wonderful!! Everyone in this facility is very caring and compassionate