Dr. Ashish Shanbhag MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 5th, 2016
First time
Dr. Seems nice, he is fast and when your in pain it's hard to be quick to answer questions so fast and thorough. Every office is different but I didn't feel it was a consult, because mri and x-rays were not reviewed before talking and meds were prescribed before all medical records were received. I only say that because certain pain meds are not good for the problem I have. Having paper work filled out is a bit unusual, I've never had to write a letter saying what I want, seems pretty cut and dry to fill out disability papers at least the last 3 Doctors have not needed this. Staff was knowledgeable, but good thing I don't have a problem with asking a lot of questions. When you have never went to a pain Doctor before and don't know what to expect this can really make you feel lost.

November 4th, 2016
I love the helpful attitudes of the employees. GREAT JOB!

March 17th, 2016
The staff is amazing and doctors are friendly answering all my questions and concerns. I was hestitant to see a pain doctor but am glad i am now my level has decreased; not much but i am able to walk more then i could before.

March 6th, 2016
DON'T GO THERE!!!! VERY BAD!

February 12th, 2016
I really had a good experience with my Doctor (Ashish Shanbhag)

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Ashish G. Shanbhug
I have been a patient of NSPC for 11 years, first in Fairfax VA, and now in Woodbridge VA. I moved south and was reluctant to change which doctor I had. So very happy I gave Doctor Shanbhug a try. Not only have they helped me, but one of the friendliest doctors office I have been to. I see other doctors many times throughout the month, because of other health issues. He does have my best interest frist, and makes me feel like all should I'm the only patient he has. We have come a long way in dealing with my pain, I trust him to only suggest new ways to help me have a better quality of life. The staff is fantastic, when I walk in the door it's like visiting friends. Bottom line, if you need help with pain management, do yourself a favor and see how much he can help you!

December 14th, 2015
Dr. shanbgah has provided me with excellent care with patience and understanding of my personal needs. I have been a patient at the Woodbridge location for a long time and will continue my treatment accordingly. A personal thank you to him, his assistant Brittany, and their staff for helping me to live a pain free life.

October 2nd, 2015

September 10th, 2015
this is a really bad office. DON'T GO THERE!!!!

June 11th, 2015
Wonderful!! Everyone in this facility is very caring and compassionate

March 4th, 2015
The staff is always professional and Doctor S. is truly a well-trained, caring, and intelligent provider. I've been impressed with his knowledge and background to help treat patients in need.

March 3rd, 2015
Worst doc I've ever seen.
Didn't spend any time. Didn't look over myMRI. Administered Cortizone shot and left immediately. Don't go. This was the worst experience I've ever had with a Doctor. He tried to sell me a whole slew of drugs and equipment I didn't need. Went in for a herniated disc and needed the epidural cortizone injection in my spine. He came in, gave me the shot, which was extremely painful and gave me pain in my head. When I got lightheaded and began to pass out, he LEFT and never returned to see if I was ok, leaving me with the medical assistant. Further, I had an MRI to show where my herniated disc was pushing on my spinal chord and he Didn't even look at it. This guy is a salesman, so unprofessional, extremely self centered and does not seem to care about his patients at all. Stay away and go to ANYONE else.