Dr. Ashish Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Sharma?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Ashish Sharma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2016

Best doctor and nicest person your will every meet!

July 12th, 2010

the best dr i have ever had! period!

Dr ash sharma is knowlegeble with a great bedside manner. I am 41 yrs old & have severe asthma high bp, cholesterol, chronic pain, gall stones. He helps me cope w/ my problems & actually makes me laugh. Love his staff always there for me & will make an appt for me even when he's backed up. I hate going to my dr's but actually look forward 2 seeing dr s & his staff. He explains & answers questions & is sympathetic & has empathy 4 his paitents. Something many dr's need 2 learn.

April 23rd, 2010

I love Dr. Sharma. He has been my doctor for over 10 years. He took care of my mom who lost her battle to cancer. But my fav memory is the day I took her into his office and she of course was in pain and of course did not want to go on any longer. When doc was going to up her pain med, she looked at him and asked, cant you give me something to.... He hugged her and cried with her and said, I cant do that Joan. The next day, he was MY DOCTOR TOO! He is the best doctor in Las Vegas. Henderson area. And a very compassionate man as well. I recommend him to everyone.

August 12th, 2017