A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Sinha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Sinha, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sinha has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Sinha MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Sinha practice?
- Dr. Ashish Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Sinha practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.