A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Soni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Soni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Soni, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Soni graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soni has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Soni MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Soni practice?
- Dr. Ashish Soni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Soni practices Nephrology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dickson, TN and Columbia, TN.
See Nashville Nephrologists.