A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Udhrain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Udhrain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udhrain graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Udhrain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Udhrain MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Udhrain practice?
- Dr. Ashish Udhrain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Udhrain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Marrero Internists, Marrero Hematologists, and Marrero Oncologists.