A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Udhrain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udhrain
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Udhrain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Udhrain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udhrain graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Udhrain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Udhrain MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Udhrain practice?
- Dr. Ashish Udhrain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Udhrain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Metairie, LA.
See Marrero Internists, Marrero Hematologists, and Marrero Oncologists.