A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Udhrain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Udhrain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udhrain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Udhrain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Udhrain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udhrain graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Udhrain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Udhrain MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Udhrain practice?
- Dr. Ashish Udhrain has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Udhrain practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists, Metairie Hematologists, and Metairie Oncologists.