A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Verma, Internist, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Verma, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Jawahar Lac Nehru Medical College , - Graduation Date. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Verma MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Verma practice?
- Dr. Ashish Verma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Verma practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists, Clinton Township Endocrinologists, and Clinton Township Geriatric Doctors.