Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashish Verma
Dr. Ashish Verma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelby Township, MI, with another office in Rochester Hills, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Verma is affiliated with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. Dr. Verma has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashish Verma has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Ashish Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.
Dr. Milagros Samaniego-Picota
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, MI 0.80 mi33
Dr. Fadi-Jean Saad
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Rochester Hills, MI 0.80 mi17
Dr. Yihung Huang
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Rochester, MI 0.80 mi13