A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Verma, Internist, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Verma, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Jawahar Lac Nehru Medical College , - Graduation Date. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Verma MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Verma practice?
- Dr. Ashish Verma has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ashish Verma practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.