A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Zalawadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Zalawadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalawadia graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Zalawadia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Zinabhai Zalawadia MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Z. Zalawadia practice?
- Dr. Ashish Zalawadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Zalawadia practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.