A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashishkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashishkumar Patel is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashishkumar Kanu Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashishkumar K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashishkumar Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashishkumar Patel practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.