A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashishkumar Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashishkumar Vachhani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashishkumar Vachhani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Vachhani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashishkumar A Vachhani MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashishkumar A. Vachhani practice?
- Dr. Ashishkumar Vachhani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashishkumar Vachhani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Norfolk Radiologists.