A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashit Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashit Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashit C Patel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Ashit C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashit Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashit Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Covington, WA.
See Bellevue Orthopedic Surgeons.