Dr. Ashit Jain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

October 27th, 2015
Worst doctor I've ever seen.
Dr. Jain made it clear he thought my illness was in my head. Since leaving his practice, I was diagnosed with a rare condition that was life threatening. I was successfully treated by a gastroenterologist and an interventional radiologist who took the time to listen to me instead of very rudely dismissing me. If you are considering seeing this doctor, please be sure you get a second opinion on anything he does.

October 17th, 2014
Mr.
Easy to book appointments. Good doctor, professional and make me feel better. Dr. PA and MA really nice persons (Marsha). My only complaint is front receptionist, really rudeness, lazy and really un respectful people. They we're talking, laughing, don't care patients been waiting so long to check in. Try to asked how long needs to wait in line for checkin and a spanic girl at front was playing with a boy in the computer and just told me to go back to my seat, they will call me.

November 7th, 2011
Scumbag
I was sent here by my family doctor. office is rude, clueless, keeps messing up my bills. dr jain is a sleazy guy, only wants your money, doesn't care about anything else that happens to you. can't get him to call me back for questions about a bad reaction i had to the medications HE gave me. will not be going back to him or my family doctor!

January 13th, 2011
Bad doctor and bad person
I went to Dr. Jain on the advice of my family doctor. Dr. Jain has a bad reputation in this community, which he deserves. He spent no time with me, was rude and ordered a bunch of tests. My bill had charges for home care, stress test and other things that were not done. I ended up paying for much of it myself. DON'T GO TO THIS GUY!!!!