A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashit Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashit Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashit Gajendra Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashit G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashit Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashit Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.