A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashit Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashit Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- West Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashit Gajendra Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashit G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashit Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashit Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.