A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashit Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashit Patel MBBS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashit Patel practice?
- Dr. Ashit Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashit Patel practices Surgery near Clifton Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Mechanicville, NY.
See Clifton Park Surgeons.