Dr. Ashit Vijapura MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

October 21st, 2016
First time in the office and I was treated respectfully. I read some of the reviews and I was scared, but I am glad I came anyways, because it was the total opposite. The front staff greeted me in the morning of my appointment. The doctor explained the meds that I should be on and why. They don't treat me like a drug addict, they really wanted to help me get better. I hope someone reads the good reviews and not just the bad reviews, because I almost missed out on people who really do care.

October 4th, 2016
Needless to say I go somewhere else now
His office staff is most unfriendly and disrespectful

September 8th, 2016
Think the answering staff was VERY rude an unprofessional when I was requesting information. Glad I'M not the patient here! I definitely wouldn't spend my money on such rudeness for my care!!

July 7th, 2016
WOTHLESS GROUP OF RATS
Then front office staff were the most rude and unprofessional group of people I have ever seen. They talk to the patients like they were trash. The front reception lady is worthless and always have a mean face when interacting with clients. The PA is only there to push pills. She was new and showed no skills whatsoever. I went there via the VA Health Choice Program, but believe me I rather die than go back and o that place. Simply a house full of trashy employees with no customer service nor desire to look out for my well being. I strongly recommend to everyone not to visit that zoo.

June 1st, 2016
horrible office
I called the office because i had jus moved and lost the appt reminder i coulda sworn i wronte it on my calander but i was wrong i mad a mistake but when i called the office to ask my appt. time the office manager told me we spend alot of money on our services and i apologized ive never made a mistake and wont again and then she said well it's tomorrow and I said I live in Tampa not Brandon I have 2 kids what do you expect me to wait here all day she said that's all I can tell you so I got a little angry and said something I shouldnt have I said so basically your too lazy to look up my name and bday and she screamed are you calling vijapura an idiot and I said that never came out of my mouth maybe you do. And she said I am vijapura and I don't have to deal with this crap today so I'm firing you as a patient I argued your lieing to me your not vijapura she was the office manager and I know that from walking in there you can be as nice as you possible can and the office manager treats you very rude right when you walk In she will gives this look like she hates her job and hates working there. I have never meet an office manger who is not empathic in a field you must be. Maybe Vijapura will get more patients one the realization of how bad her staff actually is I pray she reads this everyone says the same the office manager is costing you money vijapura I wouldn't take that lightly she needs an anger management class or she needs bipolar meds. I had no problem with Vijapura his with her horrible staff who is very unprofessional.it must suck to have a gud doctor and horrible staff she should be questioning why she looses so much patients.

February 12th, 2016
Don't go
During sessions he is constantly texting on his phone. He really doesn't listen nor does he ask questions for background info.

January 26th, 2016
PA-C
I am a medical provider, and I what experienced in his office was horrible. The office manager and recepcionist, were rude disrespectfull, and stunk of tobbaco smell. I had an appointment as a first time pt, and left with out being seen. I will make sure that none of my patients ever go there again. I will try t contact Dr. Villapura and inform him of his horrible staff.

October 28th, 2015
Real help!!
Had a great expirience an I am very pleased with my new doctor!!! I would recommend to anyone! I suffer from severe anxiety an bipolar an when I spoke to my doctor I was asked what medication has helped in the past anni was told they are there to help me in every way to feel better!

August 11th, 2015
Horrible Experience Ever!
Worst doctor did not even show as he was requested by the patient. The staff lied stating that the doctor will be there, but that was not the case! Made me wait more than an hour and he was not even there! Please Watch out to anyone who wants to go there!

February 24th, 2015
Piss Poor Patient Care
The people in this office have the rudest most unprofessional attitudes I have ever experienced in the medical field. This office should not be treating psychiatric patients if they don't know how to treat the patients. If you call the office to get information, the staff is very rude and will hang up on you when they get tired of answering questions. The last time I went to this office, was last week. I got so tired of being hung up on that I drove to the office and had a local officer escort me in so they don't try to say that I was acting crazy. In front of the officer, the front office manager admitted to telling me to shut my mouth, saying that I've met my match because she runs that office. However, in front of the officer she stated that I could wait in the seating area and the nurse would be out to help me. After sitting there for about 45 minutes, I get approached by a different officer that the front office called and said that I was trespassing!!!! I was then handed a letter saying that this office will no longer be treating me effective immediately!!!

December 29th, 2014
Horrible receptionist! She's very rude . When you arrive be ready to wait for ever.

December 18th, 2014
Constantly on the phone making business deals during our appointment and he picks his nose on a regular basis