Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashitbharat Kothari
Dr. Ashitbharat Kothari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Islip, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Kothari is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Winthrop University Hospital and Franklin Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashitbharat Kothari has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Ashitbharat Kothari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Islip, NY.
Dr. Peter Luke
East Islip, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Mani Krishnamurthi
East Islip, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Meenatchi Ramani
Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry
East Islip, NY 0 mi32