A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashith Mally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashith Mally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashith Mally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mally graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mally has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashith Md Mally MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashith M. Mally practice?
- Dr. Ashith Mally has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashith Mally practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.