Overall Review

3.9

October 11th, 2013
He Cares
Dr. Mally cares about his patients. He takes his time, which makes the wait worthwhile. His staff follow through, even when I don't! He has stayed late in emergencies. He even calls when there is a concern. Dr. Mally is the definition of what a Doctor should be. He is compassionate, he listens, and takes his time. Definitely worth the wait.

March 26th, 2009
Don't even bother
My husband and I went in for two seperate appointments at the same time. Our appointments were to be at 9:30 and neither of us were seen until after 10:45. He told my husband that he may have shingles and to keep an eye on things. However, I am 29 weeks pregnant and have never had chicken pox. If it had turned out to be shingles this could have had SERIOUS consequences for myself and the baby. (my husband got a second opinion and a correct diagnosis)I saw him to get blood work done and he suggested that I go on a low-fat diet and try not to gain so much weight. Again, I am 29 weeks pregnant and have gained a total of 14 lbs so far (I was underweight to begin with). When I mentioned this to my OB she said the guy didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Also, when I mentioned that I eat a low-fat diet already with the exception of mayonnaise he told me to stop taking "fat pills". In my opinion you should save your money, time, and health and go somewhere else. I sure will.