A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashkan Babaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashkan Babaie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaie
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Babaie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashkan Babaie, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaie graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Babaie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashkan Babaie MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashkan Babaie practice?
- Dr. Ashkan Babaie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashkan Babaie practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.