A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashkan Babaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashkan Babaie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babaie
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashkan Babaie, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaie graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Babaie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashkan Babaie MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashkan Babaie practice?
- Dr. Ashkan Babaie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashkan Babaie practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hood River, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.