A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashkan Javaheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashkan Javaheri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashkan Javaheri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- DNA Damage
Education & Awards
Dr. Javaheri graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Javaheri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashkan Javaheri MD is a male Geriatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashkan Javaheri practice?
- Dr. Ashkan Javaheri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashkan Javaheri practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.