Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by Robin Garson on Jan 28th, 2015

Dr. Lahiji knew immediately what was wrong with my foot, and exactly what needed to be done to correct what had been previously treated by a Podiatrist! EXCELLENT Physician!

Excellent choice for foot & ankle issues show details Excellent choice for foot & ankle issues
Jul 22nd, 2014

Excellent foot and ankle specialist. Very thorough, eager to answer all questions.

FOOT SURGERY show details FOOT SURGERY
Sep 21st, 2013

Operated on the wrong toe. Made my problem worse. Now have pain where I had none previously. Took a straight toe and made it crooked. Go to a podiatrist if you have a problem.

Feb 17th, 2012

He took his time and explained things to me so well that I felt like i could be a doctor when I left.

The one and only bone doctor show details The one and only bone doctor
Dec 13th, 2010

Long, but if you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon then its worth the read.Summer 2008, I fell off a ladder from my house rooftop landing on concrete and severely fracturing my right mid-foot, broke the foot in half. Dr. Lahijis professionalism prevented him from uttering any sign of pessimism, though the thought of amputation was a clear front runner for a person in my condition. My only concern was getting back into high heels. Dr. Lahijis concern was getting me back to a point where I could walk.I had my first surgery with Dr. Lahiji 3 weeks later. After approximately 6 months of recovery, we realized a 2nd surgery was necessary as a bone was still protruding out of the right side of the foot. Dr. Lahiji recommended I get a 2nd opinion first. I did and the first thing the 2nd doctor said after seeing my X-rays: Im surprised you are walking. Im soooo glad Dr. Lahiji never said anything negative to me. April 2009, 9 months after the first surgery, we had our second surgery. But first, what gained my utmost respect for this man, Dr. Lahiji told me he was just going to throw everything he could at me with this next surgery in an effort to help me.experimental chemicals, bone stimulator, cut away bones and replacing with ligaments as well as the pins and plates, etc. Within a year later, from the initial thought of amputation, I can again wear THREE inch heels, I have no pain and no swelling. I had the BEST doctor a girl could have prayed for. Im sooooo very thankful and highly recommend Dj. Lahiji for your orthopedic needs. Mary Granison

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due show details Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
by Anonymous on Dec 13th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Long, but if you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon then its worth the read. Summer 2008, I fell off a ladder from my house rooftop landing on conc ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Full circle.. diagnose-treat-surgery-follow up show details Full circle.. diagnose-treat-surgery-follow up
Sep 22nd, 2008

I went to Dr. Lahiji not knowing what was wrong. Five other doctors tried various treatment methods, with mo relief. Last one admitted she had no idea how to treat me and sent me to Lahiji. It took him one visit to correctly diagnose and gave two options which I had not tried yet. (reason he was able to diagnose when none had yet, problem happened to be his specialty) I tried option #1, non-surgical. That did little to no help. I was told surgery was last option and he went over risk vs. reward and made me think about it before I agreed to surgery. Finally went for surgical correction. Procedure went flawlessly. I had a small complication while staying in hospital at 3:00 am. he was on call, answered his phone and tp;d the nurse how to fix it. After I got out of hospital, I had another problem dealing with my insurance covering medications. He was out of town, but was still able to straiten out the problem and called me back saying my perscribtion was waiting for me at the pharmacy. Follow-ups were easy to set up, required little wait, and no suprises. Everything was healed up and I am very pleased wit results. He walked me through each step and explained everything very thoroughly. Their were no suprises, a lot of pain, although I was prepared for it and knew what to expect. He was extremly paitent with me as well as my family after surgery. I recomend him to anyone with foot/ankle problems. He prefers trama injuries, although mine was trama due to continual use and birth defect combination. He also cut a friend of mine's legs off. My friend told him that was what he wanted. My friend liked him so much, he recamended Dr. Lahiji to me after he chopped his legs off.