Dr. Ashkan Lahiji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashkan Lahiji?

April 1st, 2016

Our kind of physican

He was both professional and friendly took the time to explain the problem and offer several solutions. He was dressed as I think a Dr. should dress when meeting patients and I would certainly recommend him to family and friends

July 1st, 2015

Top Doc

Dr.Lahiji listens very carefully to your symptoms and then explains treatment options very thoroughly. He believes in conservative treatment but is a very capable surgeon if surgery is the answer.

May 9th, 2015

Horrible Experience!

Developed a Morton's Neuroma, which was the rrsult of an injury. Dr. Lahiji advertised knowledge of what an MN was and my family physician recommended an orthopedic surgeon, not a podietry surgeon remove it. Dr. Lahiji removed the MN fine, but when a Neuroma is the result of an injury (he didn't want to hear that) it should be redissected to the arch of the foot, not just removed. A nerve stump Neuroma came back almost immediately after the MN excision with pain worse than before the surgery. Dr. Lahiji said he couldn't feel anything, I couldn't walk on the foot...long story short, he told me to "LOOSE HIS NUMBER"! I will NEVER loose his number, because I intend to let everyone who asks about my injury know what a horrible experience I had?

April 15th, 2015

home care

staff seem be inefficent in commncating with my home care providers

January 28th, 2015

Dr. Lahiji knew immediately what was wrong with my foot, and exactly what needed to be done to correct what had been previously treated by a Podiatrist! EXCELLENT Physician!

July 22nd, 2014

Excellent choice for foot & ankle issues

Excellent foot and ankle specialist. Very thorough, eager to answer all questions.

September 21st, 2013

FOOT SURGERY

Operated on the wrong toe. Made my problem worse. Now have pain where I had none previously. Took a straight toe and made it crooked. Go to a podiatrist if you have a problem.

February 17th, 2012

He took his time and explained things to me so well that I felt like i could be a doctor when I left.

December 13th, 2010

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

Long, but if you are looking for an orthopedic surgeon then its worth the read. Summer 2008, I fell off a ladder from my house rooftop landing on conc ...

September 22nd, 2008

Full circle.. diagnose-treat-surgery-follow up

I went to Dr. Lahiji not knowing what was wrong. Five other doctors tried various treatment methods, with mo relief. Last one admitted she had no idea how to treat me and sent me to Lahiji. It took him one visit to correctly diagnose and gave two options which I had not tried yet. (reason he was able to diagnose when none had yet, problem happened to be his specialty) I tried option #1, non-surgical. That did little to no help. I was told surgery was last option and he went over risk vs. reward and made me think about it before I agreed to surgery. Finally went for surgical correction. Procedure went flawlessly. I had a small complication while staying in hospital at 3:00 am. he was on call, answered his phone and tp;d the nurse how to fix it. After I got out of hospital, I had another problem dealing with my insurance covering medications. He was out of town, but was still able to straiten out the problem and called me back saying my perscribtion was waiting for me at the pharmacy. Follow-ups were easy to set up, required little wait, and no suprises. Everything was healed up and I am very pleased wit results. He walked me through each step and explained everything very thoroughly. Their were no suprises, a lot of pain, although I was prepared for it and knew what to expect. He was extremly paitent with me as well as my family after surgery. I recomend him to anyone with foot/ankle problems. He prefers trama injuries, although mine was trama due to continual use and birth defect combination. He also cut a friend of mine's legs off. My friend told him that was what he wanted. My friend liked him so much, he recamended Dr. Lahiji to me after he chopped his legs off.

November 18th, 2016