A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashkan Naraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashkan Naraghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraghi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naraghi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashkan Lee Naraghi MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashkan L. Naraghi practice?
- Dr. Ashkan Naraghi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashkan Naraghi practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.