Dr. Ashkan Yazdanpanah DO Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Marietta, GA

May 11th, 2012
Wonderful Dr., Great Man
Dr. Yaz was my anesthesiologist for an 8 hour oral surgery. He was kind, respectful and extremely helpful in making my day as easy as possible during an extremely stressful situation. He went above and beyond for me and I cannot say thank you enough to show my true appreciation. Great man and wonderful doctor.

November 27th, 2011
Dr. Yazdanpanah was very professional and made me feel comfortable during my appt. He was knowledgable and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him.

September 21st, 2011
Excellent doctor! He is young, bright and caring. He made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and took his time explaining and answering my questions. I definitely recommend Dr. Yazdanpanah.

March 23rd, 2011
Epidural
Yazdanpanah was rude to me and my wife when she was in labor, he was curt and when he worked on her he made two comments that disturbed my wife, not a good thing when she was in labor. He said "well your spine is slightly crooked" and a few minutes later he said, "it seems you have mild sculiosis, most likely brought on by the pregnancy". Later my wife said she wished we had refused epidural and said she won't be returning to the kennestone when we have our next child. We tell everyone we know to avoid him and kennestone if possible.

March 9th, 2011
I had an appointment with him before my surgery. He listened carefully to my concerns and answered all my questions. He took his time and explained the entire procedure to me and my wife. He was very kind and at the same time knowlegable. I had done some reasearch on the internet and he was very familiar with what I asked him. He has an excellent bedside manners. He also follwed up with me after the procedure on his own. I strongly recommend him.