Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashlee Nekoba
Dr. Ashlee Nekoba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nekoba is affiliated with Queens Medical Center. Dr. Nekoba has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Ashlee Nekoba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashlee Nekoba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr Sonny Wong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Kentaro Nishino
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi14
Dr. Roderick Morgann
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi29