A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashlee Waugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashlee Waugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashlee Waugh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waugh graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Waugh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashlee Michelle Waugh MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashlee M. Waugh practice?
- Dr. Ashlee Waugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashlee Waugh practices Internal Medicine near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Internists.