Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashlee Waugh
Dr. Ashlee Waugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmond, OK, with another office in Edmond, OK. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Waugh is affiliated with OU Medical Center Edmond, OU Medical Center and Mercy Health Center, Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Ashlee Waugh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashlee Waugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmond, OK.
Dr. Tarek Dernaika
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Edmond, OK 0.17 mi13
Dr. Jorge Saucedo
Edmond, OK 0.17 mi24
Dr. Mazen Zouwayhed
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Edmond, OK 0.17 mi14