A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashleigh Hatcher Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatcher Hicks
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Hatcher Hicks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatcher Hicks graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hatcher Hicks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashleigh M Hatcher Hicks MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashleigh M. Hatcher Hicks practice?
- Dr. Ashleigh Hatcher Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashleigh Hatcher Hicks practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Towson, MD.
See Towson Internists and Towson Geriatric Doctors.