A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Anderson, MD, MS, OT is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley G Anderson MD, MS, and OT is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Ashley Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Otolaryngologists.