A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Anderson, MD, MS, OT is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley G Anderson MD, MS, and OT is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Ashley Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Anderson practices Otolaryngology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Otolaryngologists.