A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Behrens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behrens
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Behrens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Infections
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Laser Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Behrens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Behrens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley Behrens practice?
- Dr. Ashley Behrens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Behrens practices Ophthalmology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Nottingham, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Ophthalmologists.