A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Briggs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Briggs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Briggs has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Brooke Briggs MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley B. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Ashley Briggs has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Briggs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, SD and Hartford, SD.
See Sioux Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.