Dr. Ashley Briggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ashley Briggs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 4th, 2016

Dr. Briggs is the worst doctor I've ever seen! I only had 2 appointments with her before I switched to a different doctor. She rushed through both appointments and didn't take time to listen to me at all. At my first appointment she told me that my urine test came back showing signs that I had a bladder infection. I started on a 7 day antibiotic only to get a call from her nurse on day 6 telling me that Dr. Briggs had somehow put me on the wrong medicine!! I was supposed to have an early glucose test at my 2nd appointment due to having gestational diabetes with my first pregnancy. She forgot to schedule the test down in the lab so I wasn't able to have it done that day. We rescheduled it for the following week but Dr. Briggs lied to her nurse and said that we had to reschedule because I hadn't shown up to my appointment. When I went in the following week to have it done I found out that she had noted it on my file that I needed to have the glucose test that day but she failed to schedule it with the lab again. So I sat in the waiting room for an hour and a half while her nurse called back and forth with the lab trying to fit me in. When all was said and done her nurse said to me, "You know this all could have been avoided if you would have just shown up for your appointment last week." I called and switched to a new doctor that same afternoon and I would not recommend her to anyone!

August 24th, 2013

Prenatal visit

Dr Briggs is terrible. She is mean and only focused on money.

August 9th, 2010

MALPRACTICE

This woman is uncaring and did not go by what I wanted. Did what she thought I needed. Did not know what she was looking at during surgery. All lab results came back that nothing was wrong except for ovarian cyst. Total hystorectomy was done anyway.

April 15th, 2010

Finally a GYN that listens to your problem and not think that your just complaining.

June 11th, 2009

Dr. Briggs is a wonderful doctor=) She is very caring, and has always taken time to hear me out.

April 30th, 2016