A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Chadha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Chadha, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Chadha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Diness Chadha MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashley D. Chadha practice?
- Dr. Ashley Chadha has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashley Chadha practices Pediatrics near Hickory, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Gastonia, NC.
See Hickory Pediatricians.