A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashley Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashley Curtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashley Curtis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Curtis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashley Richards Curtis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ashley R. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Ashley Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashley Curtis practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.