Dr. Ashley Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 8 reviews

August 3rd, 2016
Best doctor by far
Amazing doctor I've been with her for six years now an have nothing but excellent service an I love she has her dog there makes it so homely

March 14th, 2016

March 8th, 2015
I had an unfavorable experience with Ashley Davis. I visited the office 3 times and only once was she there. I preferred the rest of the staff to her. She wanted to take me off meds that were working just fine and she told me that I drinking water isn't as important as most doctors say. That was when I decided I would find someone else. As others have said she doesn't listen and likes to argue.

February 19th, 2015
What Dr.? Never met her our Dr. is a PA
Never have met the Dr. I have taken my family there multiple times and always met the PA. Does Dr. Davis work there?

October 2nd, 2014
Be prepared to be jerked around with your medications. Change in meds = more office visits. Doesn’t matter if your current medications are working for you, she will find some reason to change them. A simple refill = another office visit. It will be her way. Don’t think you will have any preference regarding your care. You are not unique. She does not recall prior conversations and doesn’t read her own notes regarding the previous office visit before entering the room.

July 22nd, 2014
I agree, does not listen. Tries to fit you into a little box that she is comfortable with. Argumentative and degrading. If you have a digestive disorder, she might be OK, however I'd avoid this Doctor.

November 19th, 2013
Does Not Listen
Dr Davis is a little to concern about the health issues she enjoys treating. She does not read your records and does not listen to patient and is agrumentative. She cost me about $250 in medicine that I took only for 5 days and when she was in the wrong. She did not want to treat me anymore. Be careful and take a friend or family member with you for a witness.

February 23rd, 2011
Dr. Davis
Dr. Davis is excellent. She has always demonstrated caring, concern, and professionalism, and provides thoughtful, reasoned advice. I typically prefer non-traditional medicine as I've experience good results in some areas, such as acupuncture, and would like to see her reach into these areas as well. But for someone you can trust who is into traditional medicine, she's really great. I highly recommend her. She also has a great staff